Transcription: Handwritten: "300 S. William St. Dr. M. E. Robinson Residence formerly Dr. Geo. Kirby" Typed: "The Kirby-Robinson House. This picture (about 1916) shows the same house following an ice storm. Dr. Robinson moved the house from the John and Mul-berry corner in 1904 to make way for a new Post Office to be built on the house’s former location. Note a captain’s walk replaces the cupola on the roof of the above picture. The view is taken more to the front of the house. Also note trim and eve boxing not quite so ornate. Stucco or pebble-dash on brick replaces exposed brick of the first picture."