Preview

Description

Caption: "In the cold waters below the Dam, boys and girls combined forces to gather rock for the new building"; In 1935, the Weaving Room log house burned to the ground along with everything in it. In the cold, 120 children passed river rocks hand-to-hand to stack up for a new weaving cottage. The log weaving room had been completed in 1929, in part using logs from the infamous McCanless Gang's barn (The McCanless boys ran with the James Gang).

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History