Preview

Description

Store located on Henry St. in Stoneville was built by Robert Haywood Lewis in 1880. It was later occupied by his son, Nat Lewis. In 1914 it was occupied by Tom Poole (pictured in white vest standing next to Ralph Fagg). The building was later a barber shop run by Willie Gann.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to