Preview

Description

Postcard with photo of workers watching the Avalon Mill fire of 15 June 1911. White building in front of mill is the mill office. After the mill fire, the town of Avalon ceased to exist and many homes and buildings were moved to nearby Mayodan.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History