Preview

Description

One of the oldest known and surviving school buildings in the county, Smith Grove Academy was established after the Civil War. Smith Grove Methodist Church acquired the building when county schools consolidated in 1924. The building has been moved twice.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History