Preview

Description

John Thomas Baity constructed the Main Street building in 1905 on the site of the Yellow Stone House, an older frame commercial building. Baity operated a general store in the building until 1912. Dr. R.P. Anderson practiced dentistry on the second floor.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History