Preview

Description

Home to both the Foard and Tatum plantations, this house was patterned after a design in Asher Benjamin's The Practical House Carpenter book published in 1830. The house was built in the mid to late 1840s. John Foard transferred ownership of the house plus 320 acres of land to Ezra Tatum in 1854.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to