Preview

Description

Erected in 1888 with financing from the Hanes family, the church is largely Gothic Revival. The door and window sills are made of leopardite, a native rock donated by Fannie Hairston of Cooleemee Plantation. Men and women entered the church through separate doors. It was listed on the National Register in 1979.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History