Preview

Description

Jesse A. Clement built the plantation house around 1828 making it one of the oldest homes in the county. Rev. William F. Long, pastor of the First Presbyterian Church in Mocksville from 1958 to 1962, purchased the home in 1978 from the Clement heirs and restored it to its original condition. The National Park Service listed the house on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to