Preview

Description

The Dallas Foursquare Church was originally the Faith Temple of Dallas. In 1948 the church building was presented to the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel and the people of the church purchased the parsonage which was occupied first by the Foursquare Gospel pastor, Rev. Jesse L. Pleasant, who came to Dallas from El Monto, California.(""The History of Dallas, N.C."" by Mrs. Allie White Hoffman, 1954)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to