Preview

Description

The Dallas Baptist Church was organized Sept. 25, 1879. It had 15 members in 1879. The first pastor of the church was Rev. J. H. Booth. The original building was behind what is now the post office. The building they are using now was built in 1914. (""The History of Dallas, N.C."" by Mrs. Allie White Hoffman, 1954)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to