Preview

Description

Built in 1782, the residence of Colonel James Johnston was located near Mount Holly and was thought to be the second oldest brick house in the county. The owner was a soldier in the battles of Kings Mountain and Ramsour's Mill. The house no longer stands." Gaston County: A Pictorial History, by Robert L. Williams, p. 37.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to