Preview

Description

Dr. William Mclean, surgeon at Battle of Kings Mountain built this log house in 1789. He lived here and used it as his doctor's office. He erected the first monument on Kings Mt. Battleground. Dr. McLean was a member of the House of Commons from 1788-1791. Senator 1814. Gaston County: Pictorial History, by Robert L. Williams, p. 34.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History