Preview

Description

Calvin Cowles Sanford worked for Brown and Brothers merchants in the mid 1860s until the Browns moved to Winston in 1867, at which time Sanford bought their store. Sanford later erected the brick building, circa 1895, on the same site at the corner of Depot and Main Streets. The store operated for 102 years, closing in 1969.

Details

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download
Action Filename Size Access Description License