Preview

Description

The county constructed a new courthouse and jail in 1909 on the southeast side of the square partially on the site of the Davie Hotel, purchased from Gaston Horn for $4,000. This photograph was taken after the 1916 fire and before streets were paved in the early 1920s.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History