Preview

Description

Mr. and Mrs. James W. Zachary and their 12 children lived in this large house on Church Street. In 1948, Erwin Mills transformed the old general manager's house into a recreation center with pool tables, table tennis, and a variety of board games for the town's first generation of teenagers. A library upstairs hosted "Story Hour," enriching pre-schoolers.

Details

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download
Action Filename Size Access Description License