Preview

Description

The first graded school of Mocksville began operation in the Mocksville Academy building in 1907.
Transcription: W. L. and R. D. Brown conveyed to C. C. Sanford, A. T. Grant Jr., B. C. Clement, J. A. Williamson and T. B. Bailey, trustees of Mocksville Male and Female Academy, 2 26/100 acres. It being the lot on which the new academy had been erected in the town of Mocksville, excepting 1/4 acre known as the Carter Graveyard.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to