Preview

Description

On February 12, 1827, the North Carolina General Assembly chartered the Mocksville Academy. The building, located on Salisbury Street, was built around 1828 by Thomas McNeely, James F. Martin, William F. Kelly, A.G. Carter, A.R. Jones, and Richmond Pearson, trustees of the newly chartered school. Peter Stuart Ney taught school at the academy.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History