Preview

Description

The structure, built around 1875 by James Harrison Cain, served Cana both as a general store and U.S. Post Office. After Cain moved to Mocksville, John Boyce and Ina Naylor Cain operated the store. Ina Naylor Cain served as postmistress from 1919 to 1954, when the office closed.

Details

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download
Action Filename Size Access Description License