Pinnix Tobacco Warehouse was located on south Scales Street in Reidsville, NC. The warehouse was in business from 1910 until the early 1930s. This picture depicts a busy day at the tobacco market. Tradition holds that the 1915 International Truck seen here was the first motorized vehicle to bring tobacco to market in Reidsville. It belonged to J. W. Johnson, standing by the wheel. The tobacco was owned by T. J. Pritchett, seen seated on top of the truck.