Preview

Description

The Greek Revival section of the Foy-McAnally House was built around 1840 for John Dalton; Italianate additions may date from the 1850s ownership of Dr. Harden Staples. Other doctors including Dr. Benjamin Foy (1834-1876), Dr. CB McAnally (1861-1906), and his son, also lived here.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History