Preview

Description

This 1919 town icon was constructed by subscription in memory of those killed in WWI, as part of the Auto Serve Company’s new building. Auto Serve was Madison’s first auto dealership, also sold farm and road tractors, and offered vehicles for hire with or without drivers. Financial partners were James Vaughn, MJ Crotts and Nat Pickett. Mr. Pickett provided the lot.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to