Preview

Description

The first faculty to teach in the new building (1920) are posed on the front steps. Seated wearing a patterned skirt is Delia Gibbs Westmoreland. The group includes Principal Celestia Penny, Myra and Emmabelle McFall, Irma Shaw, Hattie Tate and Esther Bivens.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History