Preview

Description

Macedonia School, Brackettown, 1908. The students shown here were the first to occupy the new frame structure, which replaced a log building, constructed in 1888 at the junction of Vein Mountain and Macedonia Church Roads. The school was consolidated with Glenwood in 1930. From left to right are (first row) Joe Seaman, Arthur Rhom, George Sprouse, Florence Sprouse, unidentified, Zeb Radford, Earl Rhom, Wesley Lewis, Junior Causby, Thelma Haney, Celia Haney, Henry Sprouse; (second row) Bill Seaman, Nora Sprouse, Horton Rumfelt, Hattie Haney, Charles Haney, Blanche Marshall, Mary Rhom, Ben Sprouse, Ban Gallion, Hettie Arrowood, Goodloe Haney, Virginia Sprouse; (third row) Albert Rumfelt, Fred Arrowood, Lee McDaniels, Will Rumfelt, Mary Jim Haney, Margaret Sprouse, Lela Edwards, Bessie Marshall, Teacher Margaret Goforth.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to