Preview

Description

Chapel Hill School students and faculty, ca. 1925. Unidentified group. Established as early as 1889, Chapel Hill School was located off Highway 221 adjoining Chapel Hill Baptist Church. The school was converted into a residence after the school was consolidated with Glenwood in 1930. Mrs. Edith Greer was the last school teacher.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History