Preview

Description

Founded in 1889 with Andrew J. Boyd as president, Reidsville Cotton Mill was renamed Edna Cotton Mills in 1896. In this photograph, Edna Cotton Mills is viewed from the west side of the alligator pond, with a row of mill houses known as "Paradise Alley" visible in the foreground. From a series of photographs taken by Allen Willis between 1909 and 1911.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History