Preview

Description

A picture of the old Masonic Lodge building. This was the place where the Masons held their meetings. The building was built in 1908 on the corner of Pitt Street and Main Street. Cook's Drugstore was on the bottom floor. The courthouse is standing in the background.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History