Preview

Description

The Sanfords also opened one of the earliest service stations in the area across Clement Street from the Motor Company. Esso recognized the business as one of the oldest continuously operating Standard Oil service stations in the country in 1956, including the tenure of gasoline pumps situated in front of the Motor Company.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History