John P. Green operated a dry goods business in
the building. In 1925, Green sold the dry goods business to the
Martin brothers. The building was razed in 1985.
Davie County Public Library /
daviehistory@gmail.com
Digital Collection
Images of North Carolina
Publisher
Davie County Historical and Genealogical
Society
Accessibility Statement
Archival Content: this is a digital surrogate of an item that was created before April 26, 2027. It is presented here for research, reference or recordkeeping. For help accessing this material, please visit https://www.digitalnc.org/about/policies/accessibility/