Preview

Description

Mocksville's oldest surviving feed mill first operated as Brown's Mill on Dutchman's Creek. John P. Green relocated the mill to the current Depot Street site in 1911. The mill opened for business as J.P. Green on January 1, 1912. By 1950, Floyd Naylor wholly owned the mill.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to