Preview

Description

Local tradition holds that Edward L. Davis built the house in the 1870s. It is the only surviving Italianate style farmhouse with a tower. Supposedly, Davis moved here from Colorado. In the 1880 census, he was head of the household which included his sister Nancy and nephews William Davis and Daniel Varner.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History