Preview

Description

Gaither bought the property in 1866, operated a tobacco factory from the building, and sold the property to Louis G. Horn in 1911. Gaither Tobacco was one of 29 tobacco firms in Davie County listed in a 1881-82 directory of tobacco manufacturers. At one time, the telephone office was located in the building.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History