Preview

Description

The old depot, erected in 1891, was donated to the Davie County Historical Museum committee and moved 100 yards down the street to the former location of the old ice plant in 1980. Plans included renovation of the building to become part of a proposed Davie County Historical Museum complex located adjacent to the Masonic Picnic grounds. Those renovations never occurred, and the building gradually fell into decay and no longer exists.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History