Preview

Description

Tradition holds that the house, probably built in the 1890s, was the residence of a Captain Hawkins, one of the first railroad conductors in Mocksville. The first long-term occupant was Charles Lowe Thompson, who bought it in 1913. The house features an octagonal tower and large wraparound porch.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History