Preview

Description

In 1905, the Davie County School Board decided to erect a school in the Jerusalem Township and condemned two acres of land belonging to the New Jerusalem Church. The school building and land were sold back to the church in 1924.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History