Preview

Description

Masonic shrine at the Black Camp Gap entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park established by the Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters in North Carolina at the location of the Special Summer Assembly. T. Troy Wyche organized the construction of the monument to commemorate the burying of a memorial chest in 1937; the visible stones of the marker were sent from historic or interesting places by Freemasons of the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Isles of the Sea. Construction was supervised by Oscar L. Briggs, Superintendent of the Water Department of the Town of Waynesville.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History