Preview

Description

This corner stone was laid by Grand Master Robert Williams on the Feast of St. John the Baptist, June 24, 1813. It was exhumed in March 1880 by a joint committee from the Hiram Lodge No. 40 and the Grand Lodge; the corner stone was given a place of honor in the anteroom of the Grand Lodge Hall in the Masonic Temple in Raleigh. Unlike most corner stones of this type, there was no compartment for records and mementoes.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to