Preview

Description

The two-room school house north of Bethlehem Methodist Church served grades one through seven. The school operated until 1923. It was later torn down for the lumber. Frank King, Glenn Smith, Grady Bowden, and Oscar Riddle stand in front of the school about 1920.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History