Preview

Description

The first high school in Davie County was held in 1907 in the old Farmington Academy building. The building had been constructed around 1882 for about $1,500. The school was known as Farmington Academy until 1916, then Farmington High School. Classes were held in the wooden framed building until the new brick schoolhouse opened in 1919.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History