Preview

Description

The original house was turned and a front block added in 1890 when Ephraim Lash Gaither and wife Forence Clement decided to expand their home. The lot and original house were given to Florence by their father, John Marshall Clement, with whom Ephraim had practiced law for five years.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History