Preview

Description

An award is given to Hubert Eaton by Lions Club members Chuck Walker, R.P. York, Dale Brown, and Buster Cleary. The local Lions Club first organized in 1926, and re-organizations followed in 1936, 1954, and 1964. In 1937, the club helped to improve the local telephone exchange.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History